Business Process Outsourcing is the act of outsourcing one or more business functions to an outside company or service provider.
The aim of this business process outsourcing is to:
- Cut down on costs involved in running the specific department or function
- Improve the quality of service
- Bring in improvements to the way the business process is managed
Insurance companies may hire the services of a third party service provider to handle some of the services and functions related to insurance. This concept is known as insurance outsourcing. Some of the insurance processes that are outsourced include:
- Launch of new insurance products
- Sales and distribution of insurance products
- Policy and claims administration
- Reinsurance administration
- Support agents and customers
- Regulatory compliance
In this course, we will examine the core and support services offered by BPO service providers in the insurance industry.
Our Program Covers
No Reviews found for this course.