What We Do
Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3)
Internet and Computing Core (IC3) Certification includes certification in core courses like Computer Fundamentals, Key Application and Living Online. The course will introduce learners to basic computer skills such as typing, mouse and web browser navigation, it covers common programme functions, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, database software and document collaboration; the course will also cover network fundamentals, electronic communication, internet fundamentals, and computer use and safety.
Microsoft Certified Trainings
Microsoft Certified Trainings include trainings in Microsoft Office Suite; a family of client software, server software, and services developed by Microsoft. It is a suite of products that includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher and Outlook.
However, skillzdomain will focus on the following core courses:
- Microsoft Word or MS-WORD (often called Word) which is a graphical word processing program that allows users to type and save documents.
- Microsoft Excelwhich is a spreadsheet program that allows uses to present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations and functions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint (or simply PowerPoint) which is a presentation program that offers users many ways to display information from simple presentations to complex multimedia presentations.
Internet and Computing Hypertex Programme (ICPHP)
Internet and Computing Hypertex Programme (ICPHP) includes certification in the fundamental knowledge of technology needed for the pursuance of a career in software development and PHP coding.
PHP is a recursive backronym of Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a scripting language for web development and a server-side that is also used as a programming language. Some notable users of web PHP pages include: Wikipedia, Facebook and Google. It also helps developers in connecting web pages to Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
Areas to be discussed during the program include:
- Development Environment
- PHP Basics Programming
- Conditional Instructions of Control and Cycle
- Complex Data Structures
- Management of the PHP code
- Check and Recovery of the Data put in a HTML form
- Information Retaining in PHP
- Databases Management and Query (RDBMS)
- PHP Interaction with the Databases
Learners get to learn receptive operations, programming styles, structure for data containing, the conditional logic, the receptive operations, data check of a form, sessions and more.
International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Certification
Create your ICDL Profile today by joining other ICDL candidates from around the world in certifying your computer skills to the international standard.
International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Certification includes certification in courses that serve as effective practical and learning solutions and will include basic, intermediate and advanced ICDL trainings.
The course will expose a basic learner to computer essentials, word processing, spreadsheets and online essentials. At the intermediate level, learners will be exposed to courses such as using databases, presentation, IT Security, Online Collaboration and Project Planning. At the advanced level, learners will learn advanced word processing, database, spreadsheet and presentation.
We're Here To Help!
3 F3, TRESHOLD BUSINESS SUITE, WUYE DISTRICT, ABUJA
M-F: 9am – 6pm
0802 680 7259
0818 312 5160, 0816 751 8236